Knuptial Knife update!

MacHete

Hair Cropper & Chipmunk Wrangler
Hey guys,

I apologize for my relative reticence of late, but I thought you'd like to know that the Knuptial Knife was finally used for it's intended purpose over the weekend. :)

It was a crowd-pleaser, to be sure, and the guests were genuinely impressed with you folks after I shared the story behind it. (This world could use some good knife PR for a change. :eek: )

Peeps and I couldn't get pictures ourselves, because we were wielding the thing, but we should soon be getting pictures from family members. When we do, I will send a print or two to anyone who would care to post them, because my scanner is currently packed away in another state, and I don't know when I'll be able to retreive it and set it up again.

Thanks again for the awesome gift guys. :D There never was a better wedding-cake knife! ;)

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Wahoo!

Glad to hear it, Mac.

Sure hope you all had a great time....sounds like it.

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
Thanks a bunch for the update. Sounds like a great time. :D:D Congrats!!

I have a scanner and would be happy to help you get the pics online. :) If you are interested, let me know.

Heber

IN Nepal, it's Buffalo. In the US, Wedding Cake. Now, who's to say which doesn't indicate the most fertile future?

munk

Good to hear from you, Mac. Glad it went well. Very much looking forward to the pics.

Hey, Mac. Glad to hear good news from you, and congratulations on the event. Hope to see you both at a future KK. :D

PherrousWeal said:
One of my top 5 etch jobs of all time. Mac still around?

Keith

He's been missing in action for quite some time. I tried to e mail him at the addy I had and it didn't bounce, but no response :confused: A very nice guy and miss seeing him here, but glad YOU're back! :D

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
last checked the forum on the 11th and posted to the "Uncle Bill is gone" thread.

munk said:
IN Nepal, it's Buffalo. In the US, Wedding Cake. Now, who's to say which doesn't indicate the most fertile future?

munk

Mac, Munks got a point. You were SUPPOSED to use that knife to butcher a buffalo in front of your guests to celebrate your union! What's this cake stuff? :D

Congrats and thanks for the report.

Norm

Hey, some of the wedding cakes I've eaten have been REALLY awful, and badly needed butchering. I think he's on the right track.