Koenig Arius Blade show scores

That's the hard part. I've got one of the textured carbon fiber models that I love. I'd really like to get my hands on the inlay version, as well. Everywhere I check is sold out or doesn't have that model.
As far as I can tell the inlay models are brand new and the only ones out there right now are the 3 that were taken to the show for the lottery. Mine is number 001.

Edit:. So scouring the internet I actually found two other carbon fiber inlay models.. one has blue twill carbon fiber and the other is like mine but without the blue annodized screws. Still seems they are very rare at the moment apparently at least the blue one was purchased at blade show as well. Of course the other two lotto pieces are out there somewhere as well.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell the inlay models are brand new and the only ones out there right now are the 3 that were taken to the show for the lottery. Mine is number 001.

Edit:. So scouring the internet I actually found two other carbon fiber inlay models.. one has blue twill carbon fiber and the other is like mine but without the blue annodized screws. Still seems they are very rare at the moment apparently at least the blue one was purchased at blade show as well. Of course the other two lotto pieces are out there somewhere as well.
I think you have the best looking one. The carbon fiber and blue screws look great together.

This thread deserves more pics of the inlay carbon fiber knife. Please excuse my terrible photography skills once again.. I should really get a tripod at least.
9TIe7OE.jpg
ojwNO0Z.jpg

jo5CSsC.jpg

r9kLsEN.jpg

sbHOjhX.jpg

632jRRN.jpg

How much are these knives going for on a blade show. Im not trying to buy or whatever Im just curious.

How much are these knives going for on a blade show. Im not trying to buy or whatever Im just curious.
The red carbon fiber one is a pretty standard model has textured back side and stonewashed blade at blade show I picked it up for 770. The carbon fiber inlay model is a special version. It was one of 4 lottery knives he had at the show. It has a hand finished blade and the entire titanium portion of the handle was hand finished as well and I believe so was the clip. It is number 001 and it ran 1600, which was way over budget but I figure it was special so I had to have it.
Here is a pic of the lottery knives in case you were curious. I didn't get a pic of the first one because someone was handling it but it was a non flipper and I believe it was also a carbon fiber inlay with the wood inlay but I don't recall exactly. I think it was something like 1900 or 1950.
cc1A3X8.jpg

Last edited:
The red carbon fiber one is a pretty standard model has textured back side and stonewashed blade at blade show I picked it up for 770. The carbon fiber inlay model is a special version. It was one of 4 lottery knives he had at the show. It has a hand finished blade and the entire titanium portion of the handle was hand finished as well and I believe so was the clip. It is number 001 and it ran 1600, which was way over budget but I figure it was special so I had to have it.
Here is a pic of the lottery knives in case you were curious. I didn't get a pic of the first one because someone was handling it but it was a non flipper and I believe it was also a carbon fiber inlay with the wood inlay but I don't recall exactly. I think it was something like 1900 or 1950.
cc1A3X8.jpg
Enjoy your knives. I would safe queen inlay one and use CF. But man the prices of the knives in general are crazy sometimes. I wish I did not start this hoby lol

Enjoy your knives. I would safe queen inlay one and use CF. But man the prices of the knives in general are crazy sometimes. I wish I did not start this hoby lol
Haha thanks. I never thought 6 months ago I'd spend more than like 200-250 on a knife. I went to blade show expecting to spend about 7-800 on an Arius but they was given the opportunity to buy the lottery and my budget was blown out of the water. I think I will probably end up keeping both and doing exactly what you said. Using the red CF one and babying the Inlay one. Let's be honest though I am going to baby both lol.

I watch 'BirdshotIV' videos and they just uploaded their one showing the koenig table. Wow i was not expecting 1600 for that, also didn't know the 'lottery' was to win the right to buy it.

I watch 'BirdshotIV' videos and they just uploaded their one showing the koenig table. Wow i was not expecting 1600 for that, also didn't know the 'lottery' was to win the right to buy it.
Yeah I wish I had won it for free haha. This is basically a fully loaded model if we are using car terms with all the hand finishing and what not. I am sure standard carbon fiber inlay models will be cheaper, however, I hear that they are all 1K or more. I am starting to see a few more pop up on Instagram and whatnot so maybe we will get more insight.

This is how most lotteries go at BLADE, although there are a few where you win a knife outright. I won such a lottery myself, but that's a subject for another thread.

Back