Koenig Knives

Had to update! Our business with Koenig has grown very fast. Today we got in our first batch of our Exclusive Arius! Just in time for my Birthday tomorrow:D Love these knives and have one on me everyday! Excited to get them in more folks hands!

I'm expecting to go over there next week sometime. Was scheduled to get together with Bill yesterday, but he is pretty busy so he postponed it.
Not sure of the warranty yet as I don't have any but am expecting to get the Arius myself after handling 2 of them at CRK recently.
Ya his shop is right down the road from me and I have been procrastinating getting something started for too long now.

57mQ4A6.jpg

Ya his shop is right down the road from me and I have been procrastinating getting something started for too long now.
You should come over to the store.... We have all of the Koenig Knives in stock. We are over on Fairview across from Sportsman's

I'm excited to see the new model they are presenting for Bladeshow. I was kind of hoping for a manual folder on washers a little smaller than the Arius. From the preview picture, I'd say it's probably another flipper. Nevertheless, I am excited to see it regardless.

I'm excited to see the new model they are presenting for Bladeshow. I was kind of hoping for a manual folder on washers a little smaller than the Arius. From the preview picture, I'd say it's probably another flipper. Nevertheless, I am excited to see it regardless.

definitely a flipper and on bearings, but the over all length will be only ~7", so it should be a little smaller than the arius!

Just don't buy one from a reseller with the initials F. E. AKA Andrew. He will most definitely ruin it with improperly sharpening or anno. The value will drop considerably.

The Aries is nice. Great action and tolerances. Tho it's really heavy and bulky. Not a big slicer. They have recently teased milled ti scales and some other changes Nick Shabazz noted in his review. They also have a show side of carbon fiber in a few weave options. It's a good product for the money. It also looks great. And the action is sweet.

Putting FE on blast here on BF is in poor taste i think. He’s a great guy, who dies great work. If you dont like him thats fine; bust blasting him and his lively hood on the largest knife forum isn’t cool at all

BTW they put up a video of the new model on Facebook and Instagram if you haven’t seen it yet.

I have an Arius incoming that has 2 screws on the lockbar. Is that an older version?

The new model looks interesting, but just looking at the flipper tab makes me say "ouch".

Dave mod and partial double edge.

Back