1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Koster Knives Warranty and Returns Policy

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    If for any reason your knife fails, I will repair it for free - just cover return shipping.

If you just want it resharpened, it is free...just cover s/h.

If the failure is due to heat-treat, I will replace the knife free of charge at no cost to you (free s/h). I would, of course, appreciate being able to see the knife in person before making the replacement. I don't always have replacements available...but I do my best to stock a few extra blanks/steel should this occur. Nearly 5000 knives made so far and have only had a couple fail due to heat-treat. Peter's Heat-Treat does amazing work and is extremely reliable.

If the failure is due to handle materials, I will put a new handle on it for free and ship it back for free. And will touch up the blade while it's in the shop.

Thanks!
    Daniel Koster
    Koster Knives
    KosterKnives.com

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016