Koyote Tuesdays

Koyote Tuesdays - It's a thing - Google it. Just kidding, don't Google it!:p

But seriously, it's a thing. It wont be every week, I'm hoping for twice a month, we'll see how it goes. But from here on out Tuesdays will be the day I post available knives... when we have them. :D If nobody snags them by Thursday they will go up on our website.

Edit: Twice a month apparently was a long shot - revising to "I'm hoping for at least once a month..."

To get the ball rolling, I just put up TWO knives in the fixed blade section - HERE

Enjoy ~

Last edited:
Ooh, I like this business model! I'm passing on those two hoping for something a little more my style in the future. Looking forward to more Koyote Tuesdays!

Thanks taking the request for this Koyote Tuesday (or Thurday or whatever) seriously...and to put my money where my mouth is, I hope to have a new FK(U) on the way!

I think Tuesday will become a much looked-forward-to day of the week, or month in this case. I like this idea.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Nothing to sell this week, but I thought I'd pop in to say hello anyway :p

Guess what?
It's Tuesday! :D

I don't have any new blades to post, but here's a Gunkote Dirk for a special discounted price.

One of these days I'll have new blades to put up, I swear. :p

So I don't have anything for ya again this week :( sorry. I was going to try and get some key fobs made up, but my time got consumed by a massive sheath project. If I get it finished today I'll try to get up some photos. It has a new element I'm adding to my repertoire - a sharpening stone pocket! :D :D :D

Too bad!

Just noticed that cooking set sold. I thought the petty knife looked great.

Too bad!

Just noticed that cooking set sold. I thought the petty knife looked great.

Yeah, it was a sweet little set.

As promised, here's what I was working on instead of making key fobs:

%C3%9Cber+Patriot+Sheath+for+a+Machete+-+1

%C3%9Cber+Patriot+Sheath+for+a+Machete+-+11

%C3%9Cber+Patriot+Sheath+for+a+Machete+-+14

*Not a Koyote knife

Last edited:
Really cool, it looks like it needs to be strapped to a horse's saddle as equipment, sort of like a rifle holster. Can we see the knife out of the sheath? Just for fun!;)

Really cool, it looks like it needs to be strapped to a horse's saddle as equipment, sort of like a rifle holster. Can we see the knife out of the sheath? Just for fun!;)

Totally! It would look great on a saddle.

%C3%9Cber+Patriot+Sheath+for+a+Machete+-+10

*Still not a Koyote knife.

Back