• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Krein K9 American Pitbull Terrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have for sale a Krein K9 American Pitbull Terrier. This is a fantastic knife, Tom does ergos as good or better than anyone in the business IMO. The knife is a pleasure to use and carry, Blade is 3v, scales are brown G-10 with brass pins, comes with Toms kydex sheath and it fits very well.

Blade Length 4 in ~ 3 3/4 in Cutting Edge
Overall Length 8 1/2 in
Blade Steel 3V 3/16 Stock
Blade Finish Acid Wash
Scale/Handle Color & Material Brown G10

The knife has seen some indoor light use but it does have the original edge, still very very sharp

The knife has a very minor imperfection on one of its scales, nothing critical but just wanted to make sure I describe its current condition the best way possi

First I will take it here gets it, I reserve the right to refuse sale without explanation. Paypal preferred but will also accept a USPS money order sent in a timely manner. No trades at this moment. Must be 18 years or older to purchase and please know your local laws regarding ownership of the blades for sale. I will not be responsible for misuse or misconduct! US sales only. My Price includes USPS priority shipping, insurance and paypal fees.

Asking price for the APT is us$xxx. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• K9 Pup 1 (2).jpg
    K9 Pup 1 (2).jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 401
  • K9 Pup 2 (2).jpg
    K9 Pup 2 (2).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 403
  • K9 Pup 4.jpg
    K9 Pup 4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 407
  • K9 Pup 5.jpg
    K9 Pup 5.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Thank god it’s a knife!! Thought someone was trying to sell a dog on the forum!!glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back