• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Krein/K9 APBT

Thanks for looking. Paypal preferred but will also accept a USPS money order sent in a timely manner. Only trades on this one would be for other Kreins with thinner blades or a Carothers performance knife. Must be 18 years or older to purchase and please know your local laws regarding ownership of the blades for sale. I will not be responsible for misuse or misconduct! US sales only. My Price includes USPS priority shipping and paypal fees

Krein K9 American Pitbull Terrier collaboration for sale. This is a fantastic knife, Tom does ergos as good or better than anyone in the business IMO. The knife is a pleasure to use and carry. I bought it new directly from Tom after a show a couple years back. The knife has been used and carried and shows signs of use. Knife has scratches on the blade from the kydex and some patina. I sharpened it once on my Edge Pro and the edge is in great shape.
I have been getting into thin knives as of late and this knife is more heavy duty than I carry now. Blade is 3v, scales are brown G-10 with brass pins, comes with Toms kydex sheath and it fits very well. Price $270.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD
Specs.
Blade Length 4 in ~ 3 3/4 in Cutting Edge
Overall Length 8 1/2 in
Blade Steel 3V 3/16 Stock
Blade Finish Acid Wash
Scale/Handle Color & Material Brown G10

zKx0Vba.jpg

d7B6cV2.jpg

Please PM or email me with questions or if any more photos are desired.

Last edited:
Back