KSF batch is up!

chainring

Gold Member
The new batch is listed on KSF! If I hadn't just sent all my paypal to Andy, I'd snag a Hunter! Nice lineup!

Thanks man! I've been waiting for these for awhile. I just got a hunter EIRW over Paduk

Now I just want to see that mailman on my door steps :D

Last edited:
Sorry it has taken so long....I wanted to get my hands on this batch before I listed them.

They are really nice!

Hey no problemo, I completly understand. That's exactly the knife I wanted, I just wanted to be the first one to jump on it :p

I really love all the enthusiasm here guys. There is an excellent batch of Hunters Derrick has got there, and some of the prettiest Nessies I've made alsol. Most feature the Cohea etch, which was free on this one batch, and hereafter will cost $20. It adds corosion resistance, and looks really good too.

I had to get the Stabalized Spalted Maple Nessie. Plus it takes the edge off waiting for my Ladyfinger!

That hollow ground black ash burl is wicked!! Hella nice work Andy!

HOLLOW GROUND?????????????????? What the hell is that about?

I don't do hollow grinds.

I had to get the Stabalized Spalted Maple Nessie. Plus it takes the edge off waiting for my Ladyfinger!

Good call. Its a nice one.

I'm kinda stumped why those 4 Nessies are still there. They were all very nice!!!

Back