Kudo's to Mike

I have been with Mike almost from the very beginning. I own knife #7. And in total I own 78 of Mike's knives, all on display. Only once has there been a problem and that was with a piece of mammoth tusk that was cursed by some ancient shamen. But even that Mike was able to fix it. (I think he held some kind of ceremony using whiskey, tobacco and a few other things in his back yard under a full moon to appease the shamen).
By his own admission I have sent him strange knives to be rehandled and handle material he was most leery of trying.
And while each of Mike's knives are unique, I like to think I have the rarest of them all, a piece of the Scokomish River flower agate boulder with an almost perfect flower. Unfortunately, I'm a computer illiterat and can't figure out how to attach a picture. Mike probably has picture of it, it's #384 or you can contact me directly and I'll try to figure out how to send a picture (fpdodge@nycap.rr.com)
All in all, Mike is one of those rare people that require that the finished product meet their standards - - - and he has extremely high standards
Fred Dodge

Fred,

Really nice to see you drop on in.

Here are a picture of each knife Fred mentioned. It is really interesting to think back to knife number 7!

Attachments

• Redrummd 7.jpg
    Redrummd 7.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 15
  • Redrummd 384A.jpg
    Redrummd 384A.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 19
Back