Kumar and Puran Khukuri for 9/19

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
16 inch 30 ounce Chiurwa Ang Khola by Kumar. Sattisal wood handle. Western style leather sheath. Usual superb work by Kumar. Strong and steady rig at $195.

KqAF8Dm.jpg

15.5 inch 19 ounce villager utility knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Nice and sharp blade! $59. *SOLD*

15 inch 19 ounce British Armey Service Khukuri by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95.

ywmdZZp.jpg

Billy

6XiIVnv.jpg

Email to order one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
EMS for the 15.5 inch 19 ounce villager utility knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle.

Got the Done Deal. One more for my Purna collection.

Received the blade in a couple of days.

This is a very nicely done knife, like every other blade by Purna that I've seen. The man is a real master. The handle is comfortable. The bolster and butt cap are steel rather than white metal, which I prefer.

It's a slim blade by HI standards, but not by anyone else's standards. The spine is about 5/16" thick for most of the length. Not a heavy chopper, but good for everything else, and light enough to wield very easily for whatever purpose.

The only imperfection is that the butt cap is very slightly wider than the butt, enough to feel with my finger, but not enough to measure. I'll take that any day for a blade of this size and quality at the $59 price. I could leave it alone, but I'll probably file the butt cap flush while watching Forged In Fire on television. I'll do that with the blade in the sheath for safety.

Last edited:
Back