Kumar Kobra help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being my title quite self explainatory, im looking for someone with information on where to find a 30in Kumar Kobra, i know Himalayan imports its the best for this, but they simply dont have any more 30 inch models.
Thanks for the attention.

"Kumar Kobra" isn't a generic name or style. "Kumar" is just the name of the guy who designed and makes these particular blades. Your only option is Himalayan Imports, or someone who bought a Kobra from HI.

Have you tried contacting Auntie Yangdu, or are you just going off of what's listed on the website? They can probably make you one.

Email Yangdu at himimp@aol.com, and inquire about one, or request a custom one to be made, and you just need to put down a deposit, and remit the remainder once the item is completed and shipped to the states. Be aware there is a backlog currently, and customs may take anywhere from a 1 month to a year.

Being my title quite self explainatory, im looking for someone with information on where to find a 30in Kumar Kobra, i know Himalayan imports its the best for this, but they simply dont have any more 30 inch models.

Last edited by a moderator:

Always check the Exchange here first. Stuff gets buried in days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back