• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kydex BB sheath for Busse Tank Buster

geargeek

Gold Member
Almost new, brown kydex BB Tank Buster sheath with tech-lock. 30.00 shipped and PayPaled in CONUS; 5.00 extra postage to HI and AK; postage internationally will be actual cost (email me to ask). Paypal or MO; first one to post "I'll take it" here gets it, but please follow up with a PM as well. Still working on getting pics, but you know what they look like already.

PS This sheath fits a Tank Buster WITH a choil; I assume that it might fit models without a choil too, but I can't be certain of this, you might want to check on this with BB if in doubt...

I THINK it is made for a regular, but I am not certain which I have (I bought my knife on (ugh) Ebay and the sheath came with it. (I already have a leather sheath so I'm selling this one.) My knife has the black G-10 grips, but I think they are regular, not magnum size. My knife, which fits snugly in the sheath, has a handle width of 11/16" at the thickest part, tapering slightly to 10/16" at the end of the handle near the choil. Hope this is helpful and not too confusing!
If anyone else knows how to distinguish between the regular and the magnum grips, any help would be much appreciated!

Back