Kydex For Knatchet

JK Knives

Since my leather sheaths for the Knatchet were, to put it gently, pretty clumsy, I decided to go with a kydex blade protector. There are no belt loops, it`s meant to carry in a pack. If someone were inclined to do so, they could drill a couple of holes for a teclok.

2vx2dz5.jpg

Hey John, have you ever seen the leather sheaths made for the Tom Brown Tracker Knives? It's just a simple rectangular piece, with two belt loops sewn across the width and into the perimeter stitching, for a horizontal carry. Only a few inches of exposed handle. Very nice and clean looking. Very secure carry.

Jeff

Last edited:
I bet it could double as a emergency paddle with that sheath :)

Since my leather sheaths for the Knatchet were, to put it gently, pretty clumsy, I decided to go with a kydex blade protector. There are no belt loops, it`s meant to carry in a pack. If someone were inclined to do so, they could drill a couple of holes for a teclok.

I quite like the leather sheath ya made me. I did have to remove the top fastener and replace it with some cord but it's great now !

Utilitarian and well made, as usual--the fact that it's multi-purpose is good, too ;)

My take on a leather Knatchet sheath should be done soon, I just have to cement it, stitch it, and finish it up

Back