kydex sheaths for howling rat?

I noticed straight away my good man...but I actually felt guilty saying anything..like I was blowing a mystery blade or something...

Doh!!! Cats outa the bag now Eric...:eek:

Very nice kydex! I like the simplicity of it. Did you get your Tek-Loks from Bladetech? I'm interested in trying some out and would like some suggestions. Also, where do you get your kydex?

Hey Guys....

Swamp Rats are going to be a Big part of On/Scene Tactical in the near future.. First I've got to get my hands on a set...

For those of you who are waiting that know my work with the Combat Grade Busses and the Busse Basic series knives, you will be getting the same quality and style of sheath you've come to expect from O/ST...

Hang in there, and when the ball gets rolling you'll be the first to know...

Now if I could convince Jennifer to send me a Howling Rat,, we'd be all set..:)

ttyle

Eric...

Gundy,
At least someone noticed ;)

Eric,
I'm looking forward to seeing your Kydex for these bad boys. Let me know if I can help. :D:D

.....but Progunner had the guts to say something about it! I squeeled and ran like a little girl...

Nice knife anyhoo....:D

Andrew, yes I get most of my supplies from Bladetech, any time I can help just ask.
Eric, my bad if I have shown something that I should not have. The guy who gave me the knife to put a sheath on it said it was a Busse, I did not even know about Rats then and from the pictures, I thought that this was Howling Rat. People asked about wrapping a Howling Rat in Kydex and I thought to share a pic or two of my work, again I hope I have done nothing wrong.
Thank you and take care. Dean

Dean,
Don't worry you've done nothing wrong. We haven't released any info on this knife as of yet, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

I enjoy pictures of knives and kydex and appreciate that you posted them. Keep posting pictures of your work, especially if they have a nice looking knife with them.

BTW, for those interested there may be more info on this knife released soon. (this is just a maybe ;))

:D:D:D

Eric -- I've heard from a usually well informed un-named source that this is the long rumored "Stealth Rat". Can you confirm or deny?
MtMike:D

Mike
It is "Stealthy" as in it's hard to catch(or get your hands on ;))

However, that is not the official(or unofficial;)) name

Of course this post is just speculation, as I don't know anything about this knife ;):D

Back