Kyle's Tarpon

Kalsu

Gold Member
I just pulled the Tarpon out of the box a few minutes ago. Obviously I haven't used it a ton yet, but honestly I can't put this thing down. The handle is really comfortable and fits my hand perfectly. The handle is a little bit longer than I was expecting, but I am not complaining. Not complaining at all. The fit and finish is perfect, as I expected. Oh and it came nice and sharp from Kyle. I really like the up sweep and belly on the blade. The etching on the blade is subdued and compliments the overall design of the knife very well. The Tarpon is balanced right on the aft side of the finger groove. I snapped a few pictures with some of my other Fiddleback knives for comparison. I would say Kyle has a winner with this design. I will update this thread later after the knife is put to some good use.

lZRY2Qh.jpg

1tbB4k6.jpg

Lonestar, Tarpon, Hiking Buddy, Bushboot
kobxZ2q.jpg

Thanks Wade!
I'm so glad that you like it and it's as comfortable in your hand as it was in mine. That handle shape is one I"m going to hold on to and use on other designs for sure. It worked out that great!

Back