L-3 and Wajaski Sword for 2/5

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17 inch 24 ounce Liberty series L-2 Knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Usual fine work by Kumar. $225. *SOLD*

22 1/8'' 21 ounce Medium size Waski Sword by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $125.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both

Last edited:
That L2 is masterful. Simply stunning. One of those blades makes you question whether YOU are worthy of it.

OMG, another L2?! If there tomorrow, I might have to figure something out to afford it, I can't hold back much longer.

Last edited:
Do it, quit talking about it. She will get over it Another might not occur in this leagu!. Best to beg forgiveness, rather than for in this casè, for perrmision. Mine is Irish and German, can't be much worse. Really.

Last edited:
Do it, quit talking about it. She will get over it Another might not occur in this leagu!. Best to beg forgiveness, rather than for in this casè, for perrmision. Mine is Irish and German, can't be much worse. Really.

I don't have an unlimited expense account for blades, wish I did. Hmmm, maybe I can go bust open a few piggy banks? :D

wow L2 is sweet I bet james keating would approve :D

The cho even would function like the Spanish Notch that he prefers for his blades.

Red Flower and I have both studied with Mr. Keating. He has one of the first Liberty Series sets. They were inspired by his technique.

Per my comments in another thread, the top of the guard should be aligned with the cho to effectively enable the opportunistic disarms Master at Arms Keating is famous for.

reference the pictures and explanations in the original LS thread at: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1085492-The-Liberty-Series?highlight=Liberty

Last edited:
"17 inch 24 ounce Liberty series L-2 Knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Usual fine work by Kumar. $225."

I'll take the L-2 if it's still available. PM inbound.

"17 inch 24 ounce Liberty series L-2 Knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Usual fine work by Kumar. $225."

I'll take the L-2 if it's still available. PM inbound.

Need to send an email to the address at the bottom of Yangdu's post. I don't know if she even reads PM's.

Best of luck to ya.

Red Flower and I have both studied with Mr. Keating. He has one of the first Liberty Series sets. They were inspired by his technique.

Per my comments in another thread, the top of the guard should be aligned with the cho to effectively enable the opportunistic disarms Master at Arms Keating is famous for.

reference the pictures and explanations in the original LS thread at: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1085492-The-Liberty-Series?highlight=Liberty

Ah. I remembered that you had talked with him. I didn't realize you had studied with him, or that he owned a set of the blades. He really is something else.

I like the blades. I plan to own an L2 and an L3 at some point. Thanks for designing them.

Back