L.E. Camp Tramp

Wow! I just received my copy of Blade and saw the ad
for the LE Camp Tramp. Awesome looking knife at an
excellent price!
Kudos SRKW:)

they are advertising them....I didn't realize they were for sale yet

LE's????

What...your kidding right?

Bravado, scan it and post it man, or are you pullin someones billy jean?

We will have a limited number of LE Camp Tramp's and Battle Rat's. The ad is more for the regular Swamp Rat line rather than the LE's.

The LE's aren't on our website yet, and may not be until we get the rest of our line introduced. However, if you are interested drop me an email and I'll put you on the list. :D:D

The LE's will include: "Swamp Rat" logo, Satin Finish, and a zero edge, price will be $178.95 for the CT and $198.95 for the BR.

Eric can you post a pic of the ad? I don't have a
scanner. Awesome looking knife at an excellent
price. :)

Eric,
The LE Battle Rat sounds like what I have been waiting for. I wanted a Rat but was waiting for some reason. Now I know why. I have e-mailed you asking to be added to the list for a LE Battle Rat!! This will be my first Busse/Rat blade. I am excited at the prospect of owning such a fine blade!!:D :cool: Thanks, Rick

Eric, will the LE CT's have micarta slabs and mosaic pins?:D

A blokes gotta try dont he!?:p

Micarta and Mosaic pins, hhmmm....:D:D

Here's the best I could do on the Swamp Rat Ad with the CT LE in it. My scanner is also down.

Cool!!!
Reading the ad, though... I think Busse should accept that challenge;) I'd like to see the results...:D

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
Email received and response returned :D:D

Arrrgh...:confused: It's over an hour after your post & either my server is hoarding your email or it didn't go through. Just in case something went awry, my email is: moorecd@hotmail.com
:)

[edit] - can you tell I'm a little antsy??? ;)

Back