La Griffe & Cracked Rib

Well, tried snow boarding for the first time this week up at Killington, VT. Fell on my face the first run down the mountain. Landed on my closed fist. Wondered why I was in so much pain; realized that that not only did fall on my fist, but my La Griffe was between my fist & chest. Cracked a rib....very painful. Glad the blade didn't go through the Kydex. Can't wait to go again. This time I'll leave the La Griffe in the car while on the trails.
David

David, LOL, pretty tough little knife, huh?
wink.gif
But instead of leaving it in the car, how about swinging it behind you, so it hangs down your back? I just can't stand to think of one of us without a blade!

Hey ptpalpha,
Very glad that the knife is tough or else I would have more than a cracked rib. To be honest I wasn't thinking. I just put the La Griffe on out of habit not thinking that I might fall on it. Your suggestion of hanging down the back is a good ideal. I'll have to try that next weekend.
Kindest regards,
David

Presumeably by "hanging it on the back" it will be worn on the inside against the skin. But just in case be sure that cord/ chain is "detachable"!

L8r,
Nakano

I feel your pain... Ive dropped a bar on mine a few times in the gym (spot? bah i can get it!
smile.gif
) hurts a bit... but i can certinly second its toughness.

ha ha ha ...
smile.gif
i just put mine in my pocket now, i tried wearing it backwards for a while but i decided id rather have it in my pocket where it was redily accesable.

Back