Labor Day Sales for 9/7 --Pix, KLVUK, GRS, Big BAS, TDC, TTC and Awesome Buys

Umi

Beautiful Bawanna. And the fact that Pala is holding your TDC makes it much cooler. I think a Dui is next on my list. Not soon, but next.
Take a picture of the tree, or better still, a video. Just dont start it with

"Hey Yall, WATCH THIS!"
Cheers

That Dui is quite cool. The way the fullers are done, it looks more like my Foxy Folly than my Dui. Mine has the fullers tucked up near the top, then some flat, full thickness steel by the edge, more like your Tin Chirra. Also dig the shape; the blade is thinner looking and has less of a curve. I knew I shoulda grabbed this one!!

Nice score Bawanna, heres a pic from the vault. This is what happens when you use a carbon steel blade to cut up black walnuts. Both khuk and hands were scrubbed before this pic, not that it helped much..

Whereas mine own tin chirra has deep scallops to very primary edge....they are handmade for sure and much depends on how that piece of steel reacts to the hammer....

Bawanna

Auntie almost always has those around. I think you'll be in luck for sure. If not it won't be long before another box shows up.

ndoghouse

Gold Member
Auntie comes through again. Time to put a KLVUK shaped notch on the belt!
Awesome man! Thats gonna be a deep notch. Thats probably the all time best value all around blade you can get. Grats! Glad Aunti Yangdu had one for ya:thumbup: