ladies and genlemen the small sebenza

You all said its one of the best knives ever made...you were right !
You all said just get one and you'll understand why...you were right!
I ordered a classic small with blood wood inlay from TRUE NORTH KNIVES spoke to a gentleman named Neil, two days later the Sebbie arrived brand new in the box with d.o.b paper work,leather pouch and an allen wrench.Since I plan to carry it in the pouch I removed the belt clip and put it away for future use (I didn't want to stretch out the pouch). I'll tell you I cant find one flaw with this and believe me Iv'e tried. It's the perfect size a little larger than my Scallion,and a little smaller than my CRKT-M1, fits perfectly in the little pocket on all me painter jeans.I ran it across my arm and the hairs just popped off, although a few of them screamed "OH NO NOT A SEBENZA" and died on the spot. A few hairs called me a "FASCIST"
before taking their own lives, but I wont get into that. Nice feel,perfect for utility,yet ellegent enough for a Gent,what else can I say but you were all RIGHT !!!. If you call True North Knives just ask for Neil, and when he picks up ask for him anyway !!LOL!!
Peace

Congrats on the small Sebbie!! I've got a regular small Sebbie and just love it. I agree the small Sebbie ie the perfect size for EDC and the ergonomics are excellent.

Congratz! I'm jealous :D Hopefully someday I'll have money saved up for one too. I hope you enjoy the knife :)

Tom

Originally posted by marduk
...I removed the belt clip and put it away for future use (I didn't want to stretch out the pouch)...

I've been carrying a small Sebenza for 3 years now and wouldn't carry anything else.

Chris makes a plug to fill in the hole of the pocket clip if you want one. :)

Good choice! I carry a small classic zebrawood and my wife carries a small classic snakewood. You just can't beat them IMO. I love my small sebbie and have no desire to carry anything else.

Congratulations on your new knife. We deal with several top notch brands here and we are constantly amazed at the quality that goes into the production of all of the Chris Reeve models - especially the Sebenza. You definitely get what you pay for with all of the Reeve models.

RGRAY, thanks for the info on the clip plug, I'm gonna order one tomorrow along with some lube. right now I'm cleaning all the drool off of it from my freinds, one buddy offered to trade me his wife for my Sebenza, but she wouldn't fit in the leather pouch...LOL...

Good luck with your new sebenza, use it in good health ! If you think you are happy with it now , huh just wait a few monthes, it keeps getting better and better and better. after owning a sebenza its hard to go back to anything else.

ARtsig1

Banned
Very well done! Now you know you need a large don't you? Just think, if the small is that great (and it is:D) just think what a large would be like! Especially a classic with bloodwood like the one in my pocket as I type!!:cool: :D :)

Originally posted by Dr sharp
...after owning a sebenza its hard to go back to anything else.

That's why I avoid them. I don't need to add any new addictions, nor do I want to join a radical sect of political extremists, no matter how good intentioned they may be ;)

Para

Congrats, Now get that allen-wrench and take it apart to make it really yours... ;)

Ted

ARtsig1

Banned
Now you talking Ted! THAT is always the first thing I do with a new one!:D :cool: :)

Originally posted by Ted Voorde
Congrats, Now get that allen-wrench and take it apart to make it really yours... ;)

Ted

Be sure to follow the very well written guidelines for disassembly that is linked in Ted's sig line. It makes for a very easy process. Enjoy!!

Geez, you guys make me feel like I !!!ARRIVED!!!! I may take it apart at some point like when I'll have to clean and re-lube it, for now I'm content SEBENZA=BLISS