Ladybug Salt Orange, is it real?

Oh man, you probably have a carbon fiber one don't you???? NOT ME..........and can't find one period!! I'd pay some stupid price for it too....happily.

I read somewhere how it can be determined what agency those were crafted for, maybe a civi contractor or consultant for NSA sounds like it rings a bell but I dunno.

Yea man, that was a good pull. Gotta be happy with that!! But hey, we deserve it now and again right? Like I deserve to find a CARBON FIBER LADYBUG!! I've been looking so long that if it were the Loch Ness Monster I'd already have it back from the taxidermist to mount right next to my Bigfoot rug. I'm beginning to think there really is no CF ladybug and that all the pics were photoshopped. I hope, no, DARE someone on this board to prove me wrong and sell me one. I as a grown ass man will admit publically I was completely full of shit (as I cut stuff with my new knife). But they don't exist soooooo..........

Nice score! My Ladybugs are my most used knives by far. I've got the yellow H1 for travel and a grey regular one for EDC, which replaced my 1st gen half serrated LB and my black Jester.

I gotta agree with you Mystic....I'd like to brag and say I brandish my civilian or a captain more but alas, it is the diminutive ladybug that gets called upon most. And performs above and beyond I must say...its purely that simple.

Love the yellow H1s in all their styles.....especially the hawk. Since I'm an out of control user/collector I hope to see another H1 hawkbill ladybug soon. Anyone have any pull over there at Spyderco? Super blue came out....got it. Pink came out...got it. I need something new already......I just realized I may have a problem.

Same here man, I've rotated through my PM2, Kershaw Cryo and now carry my ZT566 as my main EDC but it is RARELY used. my LB is my go to knife for 99% of my cutting tasks around my house. I'm not like a lot of the guys here who live in more rural areas and have easy access to forests, etc where they can go chop down stuff, camp overnight, etc. Maybe one day soon I'll get luckier in that regard! I even carry around my ESEE Candiru sometimes but again, it's redundant for my needs, the diminutive little LB does most I ask of it. It's an awesome little folder.

Back