LaGana Tomahawk Fighting System!!!

Years ago, Peter LaGana published a small booklet with easy to learn techniques and applications of the Vietnam Tomahawk....in most cases, the techniques can be used with all Tomahawks sporting a spike and sharpened "heel" (which is the underside edge of the Hawk).

When Bobby and I see Peter this Friday, our goal will be not only to glean the original text and images to republish the booklet, but begin our training from LaGana personally!!

Expect some fun pics and updates from the big day as we attempt to resurrect this 30+ year old system, which knew no match when applied to a foe defensively or offensively, even with little effort.

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

Maybe you should also include with your product line, a copy of LaGana's booklet.
Just give him a cut of the profits!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Big-Target>>>>>I'm not called that because I'm an anorexic midget!!!

Hey Andy,how about a video with you and Peter showing all of his tricks with fighting with a tomahawk?Books are great,but videos are better for learning things of this nature since you can slow down,stop,fast forward,ect.,until the subject matter is learned.Good luck on your new venture,(you won't need it)and now,I have a new intrest to learn about and enjoy.Thanks! Tom Wheeler

Hey Andy-Da Man...

You wouldn't of had been lucky enough to get a video of HawkChucker and Amy J fighting off those New YORK City Rednecks with hawks yesterday would you???
smile.gif

We look forward to hearing and seeing more about your visit...Don't forget to take a hotdog for Bobby...
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MTF3 (edited 02-11-2001).]

....as of the meeting with Peter this past Friday, plans are immediately being made for book reproduction and a video including a live interview, as well as some throwing and CQB demonstrations by the master himself, Peter LaGana!!!

Stay tuned!!!

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

Back