Lahar is beautiful!!

Hey everybody,
My #24 Lahar showed up today. WOW! The IKBS on the Lahar is even smoother than on the Dog! The opening is so nice. Simply amazing.

I love how the ti handles turned out, I love how the blade turned out. I'm very very pleased with this knife.

If you'd like to see some pics, go head over to the gallery forum where I posted my initial impression and a few pictures.

Thanks again, Tim!!:thumbup: What's next?

Jonny

WOW! 52 people have looked at the original post and nobody has anything to say about this amazing knife!!!!:confused:

shunsui

Gold Member
Almost missed these. Here's a link to the pix:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=697140

Pretty sweet design.

What the heck, let's just quote the pix in.

...A few pics (I'm no pro photographer:eek:)

SpydercoManix2154CM009.jpg

SpydercoManix2154CM010.jpg

SpydercoManix2154CM013.jpg

SpydercoManix2154CM015.jpg

SpydercoManix2154CM015.jpg

Last edited:
I like Tim's stuff so much I did that piece on him for KNIFE WORLD. The "Dawg" is more to my taste than the Lahar, but that Lahar's so pretty I wish that wasn't true and that I was richer!!

#025 signing in. :)

I liked the large one so much I ordered the 3" one too.

Cool mid tech knife and the hand ground blade makes it the best value IMO.

SSonnentag

Stay Sharp!
Platinum Member
I've got the small #002 Lahar. :) Great knife. I have a large version on order.

Thanks, TKC:)

You're going to enjoy it, I promise!!

Is that the same one you got? The one that somebody posted up above? Do you get color variations, is it available in 4" range blade? A buddy steered me to this forum. Sorry new here. :eek:

Is that the same one you got? The one that somebody posted up above? Do you get color variations, is it available in 4" range blade? A buddy steered me to this forum. Sorry new here. :eek:

The one above (#24) is JonnyMac's. There are two color variations, blue and brown. There is a small version 3" blade and a large version 3.5" blade. I don't know if Tim is taking Lahar orders. You may find some at TNK. The TNK models also have a different pattern on the scales.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC