1. Our COVID-19 response can be found here

Lake-Walkers & D'Holders

Discussion in 'Schrade Knives Collectors Forum' started by James Mattis, Jul 7, 2000.

1. James Mattis

James Mattis

Oct 3, 1998
    Just wondering - are the new custom collaborations in or near the distribution pipeline yet?

------------------
    - JKM
    www.chaicutlery.com
    AKTI Member # SA00001

2. HM

HM

Dec 11, 1999
    ...and where could we see some photos?

HM

3. HM

HM

Dec 11, 1999
    Could we see any pictures?
    Thanks,

HM

4. Knife Outlet

Knife Outlet

Jan 4, 1999
  5. Tim Faust

Tim Faust

Jul 3, 2000
    The Schrade D'Holder and Schrade Lake & Walker models are slowly entering the distribution pipeline. Hopefully they will be readily available by fall. Additional information on the product can be found in the "What's New" section of our web site: www.schradeknives.com

6. SST Engineer

SST Engineer

May 29, 2000
    I went to the KnifeOutlet site and the Schrade D'holder knife was not present. I (and a friend at work) were very, very, very excited about the D/holder fixed blade and jumped on item listed at KnifeOutlet. But the order was place in March 2000. Still no knife. (To be fair, KnifeOutlet has not charged either my or my friends credit card yet.) When can we expect to see these beauties in our hands? I understand that KnifeOutlet was only alloted 10 knives. An e-mail directly to Schrade about expected delivery dates (even guesses) has gone unanswered. I will try again. Thanks for the great forum.