lanyards

Rob, was reading some threads in other manufacturers forums and saw some pictures of some lanyards. well i got bored last night so i made one out of braided horsehair with kangaroo leather knots and a horsehair tassle. if all goes well i will have it in the mail to you today i just thought if all these other guys are doing lanyards thought you might like one a little more Montana style.

Erik, this sounds extra cool! I cant wait to see what you cooked up. I think there may be interest in them!

Wasn't really thinking of there being any interest but hey if it works. Seriously i just got to thinking with you going to vegas and all i thought that if you had a little horsehair and leather braiding you might be able to throw the lanyard on one of your knives on the table if you have something a little on the cowboy side anyway it might look kinda cool. let me know when you get it.

Sounds great Erik, Ill let you know when it gets here. Ill try to take photos of the hatbands today as well.

Went to the gun club meeting this morning and I had no idea you knew Austin who shoots with us. He is a good guy, and his shooting improved immensly last year. He gave the the Pat Goodale info as well, looks like a great instructor and course.

yeah i know Austen and it is amazeing that i admit that in public since he shoots a Glock but i will forgive him. I am going to talk to Mr. Goodale this week about putting a class on at the range you guys talk about all the time. if a specific time of year would be good for you let me know.

I didnt remember Austins Glock, but I knew he wasnt shooting a 1911. :D

Augustish looks the best right now due to knife shows and Sundances.

Back