Recommendation? Larry Withrow

Hello everyone, new to the forum. I have recently purchased a really nice Larry Withrow knife at an auction, and am just curious if anyone knows how I might get in contact with him, if that's even a possibility, to get some information on the knife (if he would remember anything about it). For example the handle material, blade steel, maybe even year made. I can't figure out how to put up a picture yet haha, but once I do I'll post some. Thanks for now guys

Hello everyone, new to the forum. I have recently purchased a really nice Larry Withrow knife at an auction, and am just curious if anyone knows how I might get in contact with him, if that's even a possibility, to get some information on the knife (if he would remember anything about it). For example the handle material, blade steel, maybe even year made. I can't figure out how to put up a picture yet haha, but once I do I'll post some. Thanks for now guys
Send me some pics, Larry is my uncle. I am currently working with him. You can also text them to me 3045412236. Have a good day.

Back