Las Vegas Classic Custom Knife Show

Les Robertson

BANNED
OK boys and girls here is all the info you need about the Best Show west of the Mississippi!

Unlike years past (heads up Joe), there will be no invite only on Friday night. The show hours are as follows:

Friday 4-9 PM
Saturday 9-5 PM
Sunday 9-3 PM

The show is held at:

The Palace Station Hotel
2411 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas NV
At the intersection of I-15 at Sahara & Rancho

The phone number for reservations is:
1-800-634-3101

Should you want a post card with information about the show and it gets you $2.00 off the admission fee. Contact your favorite Moderator via email (send me your snail mail address) and I will send you a post card.

Yes, I will be there. So come by and buy something. Last year at the show my voice was gone for 2 1/2 days. While my "friends" fully enjoyed taunting me during this entire time. It made it difficult to chat. Hopefully, this will not occur again. So stop by and say hi!

This show has approximately 125 8 foot ables. It is all custom knives and associated items i.e. Suppliers, Scrimshanders, Engravers,etc.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions about the show. No I am not part owner, I just love an excuse to go to a knife show in Las Vegas!

------------------
Les Robertson
Robertson's Custom Cutlery
www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com

Les definitely has the most tempting table at the show. Well stocked with cool stuff. Last year I bought a speed-safe from Les.

Joe
jat@cup.hp.com

So Les,

Is this show every weekend? Or did you put down some specific dates that I missed?
smile.gif

Danny

Sorry about that, the Las Vegas Classic Knife Show is February 5-7 1999.

------------------
Les Robertson
Robertson's Custom Cutlery
www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com

I assume the show is for anyone, right. Not for business only.

This was a pretty good show last year, and I'm looking forward to it this year. Anyone else coming to the show? Any interest in getting together some evening to sip a couple of cool ones?

------------------

Just a side note to the Firearms people that are knife people also, the 37th Annual Las Vegas Antique Arms Show is the on the same weekend but runs 4,5,6. Collectable Knives have been available in the past at this show.

Ken B

Marvin,

I'm not one to say no to a few beers. I don't know my schedule yet, but maybe everyone who is going can sync up the week before the show or something...

Joe

Back