Last day of starter & 5.0 and 4.1 are available through the store

I am sure most of you are on the email list, but I got the email last night that the 5.0 and 4.1 were in the store. I have never had a 5 and had to order a couple. The 4.1 2nds are a steal at $149 and then another 20% off at checkout. FYI, I went ahead and ordered a couple more to get me up to the $1000 mark so I could use the knifeaddict code, it did work, but only only on the Starter knives I ordered and not off the total order. That's more than fair considering the already generous 20% on the rest of the knives, but I thought some of you may want to be aware.

that's great about the code - between what I ordered from the starter and with what I just ordered on these 4.1s and 5.0s I definitely was there, but I'd ordered my starter order last week :-( Oh, well, looking forward to my new knives!

I just went to check and the 4.1 seconds are already gone. Some great deals on users.

I just went to check and the 4.1 seconds are already gone. Some great deals on users.

I wonder if the "defects" are a bit more pronounced on the 4.1s than they were on the 3.5s (talking seconds of course). They were both the same price - which just seemed like a steal on the 4.1s.

I wondered the same thing....maybe they are cleaning out the bottom of the bin of the old 4.1's....either way, at $116 each they were a steal. I am wishing I would have bought a few more. The 4.1 is hands down my favorite Survive to date. Once I get the 5 I ordered last night I will have them all minus the 7.

There was even some 3.5 seconds in 20cv for a minute. Hope it was for real, it took my order! Oh and more handle option too!

I wonder if the "defects" are a bit more pronounced on the 4.1s than they were on the 3.5s (talking seconds of course). They were both the same price - which just seemed like a steal on the 4.1s.

When we first listed GSO-4.1 Factory 2nds we drastically reduced the price because it was a random draw between scratched, mismatched primary bevel, or whatever the blemish was. As more blemished blades came through we priced them according to how bad they looked and it wasn't until the day before yesterday that I realized the GSO-4.1 price was so low. It seemed wrong to raise it, especially now that we are scratching the bottom of the barrel. Honestly, we are just happy to be moving on to the new production.

When we first listed GSO-4.1 Factory 2nds we drastically reduced the price because it was a random draw between scratched, mismatched primary bevel, or whatever the blemish was. As more blemished blades came through we priced them according to how bad they looked and it wasn't until the day before yesterday that I realized the GSO-4.1 price was so low. It seemed wrong to raise it, especially now that we are scratching the bottom of the barrel. Honestly, we are just happy to be moving on to the new production.

PLEASE don't go broke with excessively low offerings :eek: We all want you to turn a decent enough profit to keep this company operating :thumbup:

Congrats to those who got in on the deal! i drained what i could on the Starter, so missed out on these, but am glad to see more and more of them getting into users' hands. And with cheaper blemishes, perhaps we'll see more user-modified blades.

Back