Last Legend / Therion Daggers

hi guys. im looking for a large, beefy double edged dagger. 12"-16" blade. the only places ive seen them offered is last legend and a bunch at therion arms. any info on these would be appreciated. id prefer to get a nice big dagger from albion or arms/armor but neither offer them.

heres the last legend viking dagger. 12 inch blade

4941254-40556.jpg

savageedge,

I like the looks of the Therion dagger, and Therion as a great reputation.

What kind of dagger are you looking for? What's your intended purpose for it? Will this be a parrying dagger or...?

If you give more information, you'll get more. ;)

Originally posted by Ken Cook
savageedge,

I like the looks of the Therion dagger, and Therion as a great reputation.

What kind of dagger are you looking for? What's your intended purpose for it? Will this be a parrying dagger or...?

If you give more information, you'll get more. ;)

the therion is nice looking huh. do you have any experience with them. i know they are made in czech republic. ive never heard them mentioned here though. are they comparable to lutel or arms/armor. they offer a sharpening service too. i was concerned about the steel and tempering. didnt know what kind of edge they would take and hold.

its just ive always wanted a big, beefy, sharp dagger. ive got swords, but no daggers. something to keep at my desk and play with from time to time. cutting too. thanks for your help.

heres another therion
4855708-80979.jpg

I've handled a couple of Therion pieces, they seem to be very well made blades!

I haven't ever fought one, so I can't comment on how they hold up to regular use, but if you're looking at getting one sharpened, that's not going to be an issue for you anyway.

I've also seen a couple of pieces of Therion's armor and that is excellent quality workmanship. If their blades are as good as their armor, they're something pretty special.

As I said above, they have an excellent reputation, I've never heard anyone speak badly of Therion. I think you'd probably be very happy with anything from them. Give'em a try and let us know what you think!

thanks ken.
if anyone else gets a chance to handle any, please let me know what yas think. thanks again.

Back