• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Last one for 2006

I finished up this one on Monday, its suppose to be a late Christmas gift to be given out this Saturday. I was a bit worried about having it finished in time, but unless the united postal service loses it, it should be there today. Now its time to get going on a 2007..

OAL- 14 3/4"" blade length 9 1/2"
Sam Mai with a 52100 core, damascus is 320 layers with nickel added, hardware is all matching damascus with a Stabilized ossic handle.

Thanks to all for a great 2006.

Bill

Attachments

• sammai2007bf.jpg
    sammai2007bf.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 127
Bill, I think its fine just the way it is. Like you need my opinion. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with this year! BTW Great looking Knife!

Thanks for the comments everyone, they are very much appreciated.

IG. your mental ability never ceases to amaze me, I can only imagine what you visualize when you look at a ossic handled knife, scary. :D :D :D :D

Bill

Back