Last Stand; Kukri In Hand

nasty,
it works better than the five point palm exploding heart technique.

500m ?

Better make is like 200m or so, I aint had much practice recently....

My 25" Chainpuri has been waiting for this glorious day. But I might go with the movie model instead.

My 20" Bura Sirupati, a .44 revolver, and .44 carbine, a dozen speed loaders, and FWIW, I can fill in on most available jobs. I should probably help guarding the barbie though.

Yeah, Rusty, you and some of the older guys have to get in charge of ammo- we don't need chaos. A few more cases of .308 are needed, and I've a couple extra AK's to pass out along with some 7.62x39 to any without. But get that .308 up here.

And yes, Clifton can be the scout.

btw, I'm not the general- he hasn't arrived yet. I might in charge of reloading ammo though....

munk

By ALL MEANS go out with the Movie Model. I didn't think of this, but when History looks back at this new century Alamo we will all be portrayed with Movie Models. We'll need a younger actor to play the DUCK, though.

munk

I'll bring my Cetme, my Tibetan sword, and some cordless hair clippers.

Conan the barber-ian.

Steve

hmmmm, interesting idea, munk. Although i'm sure everyone of the nutjobs (myself included) has thought about this a dozen times or more:) I'd have to say that it would be the YCS on my side. HI kat slung across my back on one side, belt of 12 gauge shells on the other. 12 gauge pump at hand and maybe a colt 1911 for stopping power close up. I'm a crappy shot so i need to be up close to do any damage. My prefered position would be behind Nasty or Danny or anyone else big and/or knows how to kick a lot of @$$:) However, it would make sense to use my close up arms (and admittedly I'm a candidate for cannon fodder duty as I have nothing of real long-term value to the team) at the gates or a blockade. At least by sacrificing myself and a few other supporting characters (whether it be to flesh-eating aliens/zombies, pitchforked by the masses, or simply bludgened by an onslaught of political propoganda) we can give the snipers a few minutes to catch the game's score on the tube, then gingerly take aim and decapitate the hoard feasting on our flesh or whatnot. hey, i'm a team player. we can't all make it out alive;)

Jake

Well, we definitely should have moats of burning oil. You've reminded us of classic themes, Steely guns.l

munk

I'm with you Monk. We're having the same problems with the Californicaters invading Idaho too. That is what you're refering to, right?? ;) ;) ;)

Idaho is a suburb of So Calif. Many parts are still edible, though.
as for eating Steely, I dunno, Danny. We gonna need lots of hot szechaun (sic) sauce for that.

Let's not diverge too much from the task at hand gentlemen- it's a little early to start ordering our own Donner Party picnic.

In the words of a forgotten Star Trek commander, "Jim, we killed thousands; still they came."

munk

Yeah, you guys should at least wait until we win the day before you eat me. Hehe, you guys can just eat me. Is it considered mutiny for me to tell munk to "eat me"? Anyway, does anyone have jeep mounted .50 cal or maybe a couple of B.A.R.s that we could duct tape to a 4 wheeler? I'm thinking Desert Rat tactics like the outnumbered Allies used against the Axis powers in the African desert front of WWII. Did a lot of damage with very few casualties.
Do we have that kind of room to manuver, munk?

Jake

Since it is easier to die than to live, and I'm naturally really lazy, I'll take the cannon-fodder-at-the-gate duty. If you'll have me. I promise to die quicker than the 4th guy that beams down with Kirk, Bones & Spock. The Vikings had only one requirement to enter Valhalla: to die with a sword in your hand. Just don't let my Benelli, Sig & Chainpuri fall into the hands of the zombies/aliens/reanimated dead or whomever the heck the cantina is fighting...

AA :D

We'll have room to manuver. It's starting to sound like we need to gather in a central location come the Fall of Civilization. I live in a out of the way spot in Montana, off the tourist route, surrounded by mountains, prarrie, and the Mo river. We have Elk, Moose, Deer, antelope and lots of fishing. Lewis and Clark camped not far from here. I propose, "munk's secret Montana compound," as our meet point.

The house is 3300 squ feet and located at the base of a mountain. IT is generator ready. Water system comes from underground well, 800 feet down. Limestone cliffs surround me- natural radiation barrior.

So here's a vote for the Montana 'spot'.

munk

Isn't this the point where some "Agency" surround your house with men wearing blue bullet proof vests and play Barry Manilow music really load?

If that scenario ever comes to pass, I plan to take advantage of the situation and join the marauding hordes. Being a man of intelligence and experience I'm sure I could occupy a position of command and finally get my piece of the pie while insuring the safety of myself and my family.

I thought Barry Manilow music was against the Geneva convention! :confused:

Put me way out in front in the open, with my Swis 1911 long rifle, ala Legolas on the hill shooting the wargs as they came after the Rohirrim.

After they shoot me full of holes, arrows, or microwave my insides, I will unsheath the mighty 25" Kumar sirupati, and lay about me as did Hurin on the day he held the rear so Turgon could escape after the battle of un numbered tears.

Before they haul me off, I will empty my Makarov into the troll guards. (or whatever kind of guards they have)

After they have me in the concentration camp(AKA New Jersey), I will read from my Bible, and then discuss theology and philosophy with them, upon which, they will all flee back towards Montana, where you will all be able to easily pick them off as they wander aimlessly out in the open ground.

Everybody aim carefully, fire twice, and we all get home in time for Monday night football! :D

Tom

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET EM'!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I'll bring my RRA AR-15, AK-47, FAL, SIG .45 and .40, My .45 Long Colt and my .243's Take your pick and mow em' down!!!!! When the **** hits the fan I'll have my Bura M43 ready to do some cutting!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

YOUNGER DUCK!! :grumpy:HA! Reason I want to be the Scout is I'll be the only one drawing enemy blood.Danny as a Sniper(he can't see good)Rus with his wimpy .380(he will shoot himself in the foot),Skag & Munk with K's HA! As for that WHIMPER(Semper to you newbees)give me a break,last time he carried a rifle in the Marines it was a BOLT ACTION(prob.unloaded) & prob. rusty. Crap!! What did I get myself in too, THE KEYSTONE COPS & 3 STOOGES BRIGADE! :p
Bill the Cat will prob. be the General! Bwaaaaaaa!
THE DUCK! :cool:

Settle down, Duck. You're a scout, not search and destroy....yet. And for the record, I'm carrying a M1A.

munk

Back