Latest Additions

Did I hear my name called. Yup those just may be fake. Us Ducci's need to verify them. We are the official Verifiers.

Send them and we will even resharpen them for you if they are real. We wil them send them to Porkducci so he can do his expert EXTREME CLIP POINT JOB. Of course, then there will only be two inches of blade left, but the handles will be intact.:thumbup:

I think that I would like to see your "Papers" before sending my possible fake INFI to you for inspection and modification.
How can I be sure that you are the real "Fakeducci"
You could be a fake "Fakeducci" or a klone "Fakeducci" or possibly even a Fake "kloneducci".
Or how about a conspirasy therory where this all began with a klone "Kloneducci" posing as the real "Kloneducci"????????:confused: :confused:

YUP!! I had two of those, now I only have ONE, but I got a factory Bead Blasted out of it in trade. Fair to both of us. :thumbup:

Did I mention that that one is a 1 of 300 blank just like my other one:thumbup:

Ahhh, to wallow in the upper echelons of HOGdom. :p

YUP!! I had two of those, now I only have ONE, but I got a factory Bead Blasted out of it in trade. Fair to both of us. :thumbup:

Did I mention that that one is a 1 of 300 blank just like my other one:thumbup:

Every time you brag......you need to have your avatar do her dance:D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice SHII, that JABM is junk though!

What would you use that little one for?:confused:

Here is a pic of the latest additions to the collection.
A Satin SHSH and a Jungle Assault SHBM (sans teeth).

dave

SHBMJA23.jpg

Back