1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Sheath

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by bike4fun919, Apr 9, 2018.

1. bike4fun919

bike4fun919

May 5, 2014
    [​IMG]

JasonJ, popedandy and ANovinc like this.
  2. Mossyhorn

Mossyhorn Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Very nice job.:thumbsup:

bike4fun919 likes this.
  3. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Looking good!

Getting older and bike4fun919 like this.
  4. claude scott

claude scott making custom sheaths Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 28, 2011
    Nice job keep up the good work

bike4fun919 likes this.
  5. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    Some of your other tooling patterns I've found very appealing. This one not so much but that is just a personal taste thing. It looks to be very well done and I commend you for the tooling patterns outside the box. Keep er up!

bike4fun919 likes this.
  6. bike4fun919

bike4fun919

May 5, 2014
    Thank you Horsewright! I've not liked the way some turned out myself:) I never know what the pattern is going to be. I keep it random. I wet the leather pick up a tool and take it from there. I like the mystery!

Horsewright likes this.
  7. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    Living on the edge! Some will work and some won't. And just cause it don't work for me doesn't mean it don't work for someone else.

bike4fun919 likes this.
  8. bike4fun919

bike4fun919

May 5, 2014
    How 'bout this one?
    [​IMG]

9. Horsewright

Oct 4, 2011
    That one I like more and sems suitable for the knife.

bike4fun919 likes this.