Latest SR1's

First is U-bolstered with giraffe scales, fileworked backspacer with integral lanyard loop. Liners jeweled inside with a light nugget texture around the edges, anodized gold. The blade is TNT Damasteel and bolsters or 30 turn Dama. All other specs are standard SR1, 4" blade, hair over 5" closed. Sorry about the quality of the pics, best I could getfor free in a rush.

As always,critical feedback appreciated
6375413-640opt.jpg

6375412-640opt.jpg

6375409-640opt.jpg

Next is a regular SR1 with amber stag jigged bone. Jeweled liners, polished throughout.

6375423-640opt.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Lee

Love your work and I especially like these flippers better than the ones that the Rhino on your web site has.

More fantastic work. :eek: That stag is beautiful.Lee your work just keeps getting better and better.

Awesome knife Lee. I have one of your standard SR1 folders and I am very impressed with it. I think you and Matt C. are two of the most original custom makers to come along in a while. With work like this there is no where to go but to the top.
Larry

Simply amazing.

Coop

Got to say that if I was going to buy a folder your SR1's are at the top of the list - very original and they look supremely well made.

Stephen

Back