LB custom knives Field Master

I have not posted anything in years - life gets in the way.

There was a knife collaboration between LB custom knives from the UK (Lee Bennett) and MCQ Bushcraft Michal McQuilton, called the Field Master. For me the best all around field knife design I have seen and I was close to get one a few times when they were offered in small batches. Very sad to hear that Lee Bennett lost his life after an accident in his shop. Here is a link to his facebook site with a picture of the knife:

https://www.facebook.com/MCQBushcra...ning-custom-versions-of-the-/716832811797518/

Mind you I have not had this knife in my hand so I can not comment on feel and comfort but I am quite certain, having followed Michael's channel, that this knife rocks. Anyway, I have often wondered in the past why I don't see more of similar knife designs. A bit wider full flat blade with a drop point, no guard, beefy enough rounded handle, rounded pommel, size just right etc.

If you know of a similar production design or have seen a knifemaker making similar product, let me know. Much appreciated.

A.

These aren't as pretty but maybe the Battlehorse Salt Fork flat or LT Wright Genesis flat?
Looks like the Chris Claycomb designed Proficient has some similar features as well.

Good suggestions, thank you. The Proficient comes close! I actually had the original Bushcrafter which for me had the most comfortable handle I have ever held.

Back