LE/ DPX HEST Folder Updates?

I got lucky and was able to get a LE off the wait list. I just had one question though, Did only some of the LE's have the graphics on the handle and blade? Or was I just looking at early photos? Stealth version?

Im new to knife collecting, and this was actually my first purchase. I initially got a production model HEST folder, since I didn't think I had a chance at the LE.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

I just got my Sterile #39 yesterday. I got it off the waiting list also! I can't believe I managed to get one of these being I never preordered. Everything was good, lock up is tight. It was really tight in the beginning but I think i have it broke in pretty good. Glad I held off on getting a production, because the Sterile LE is AWESOME!

I just had one question though, Did only some of the LE's have the graphics on the handle and blade? Or was I just looking at early photos? Stealth version?

People pre-ordering LE knives had the choice between the sterile and Mr DP versions. People on the waiting list only got whatever became available through cancellations.

People pre-ordering LE knives had the choice between the sterile and Mr DP versions. People on the waiting list only got whatever became available through cancellations.

Thanks, I got the sterile version. I just didn't realize there were two versions for the LE. Now I can feel comfortable and make heavy use of my production model.

I sent my HEST to DPx on 3/8/2011 and still have not heard from them.As far as customer service,they FAIL!!!

End of last week I sent to DPX some knives. I think you will have it in a couples of days.

I sent my HEST to DPx on 3/8/2011 and still have not heard from them.As far as customer service,they FAIL!!!

I find this hard to believe because I have sent two knives into them and their customer service has been top notch. Linda ALWAYS replied back to me within 24-48 hours every single time.

I find this hard to believe because I have sent two knives into them and their customer service has been top notch. Linda ALWAYS replied back to me within 24-48 hours every single time.
I agree ...... I have nothing but good things to say about there customer service ......... its top notch.

My dealings with the DPX customer service was just fine. Curteous emails sent and cuteous emails received in about a day. I was supplied with a tracking number once my replacement was sent and that was that.

Once the second (updated design I assume) run is in their hands I'll probably be sending my HEST in since it's developing the lock slippage problem my first HEST had.

Back