Leather BK4 sheath

That's a beautiful thing. Great job man.

Looks perfect to me. Damn fine job!:thumbsup:

I'm glad you like it. The 4 isnt the easiest blade shape. Drop in from the front works the best.

It’s mine so all ya Frikkin vultures back off!!!

I’ll post pics when it arrives. I’m really excited for it.

wow...noice. the sheath is one of the reasons I haven't pulled the trigger on one. do you have the particulars on what the price was? maybe, I should wait till you give us a review....

I'm hitting the drawing board tomorrow night and correct a couple of things. The 4 is a blast to use and admire. I want to do it justice. I hope this blade comes around again.

Ya know, guys. I don’t have the sheath yet, in fact the sheath that he’s going to send me hasn’t even been made since mike decided to “hit the drawing board” again.

That said, by way of review, working with him is incredible. What a process and what an experience!

Ya know, guys. I don’t have the sheath yet, in fact the sheath that he’s going to send me hasn’t even been made since mike decided to “hit the drawing board” again.

That said, by way of review, working with him is incredible. What a process and what an experience!
I need to shorten the distance between the spine and the top of the sheath. There is movement now. This should secure the knife in the sheath with no movement whatsoever.

I'll send you mine if you can make me a sheath for it! The factory sheath for the 21 is great for what it is, but I want something custom! Let me know, and I'll get it out to you!

Sure. I'm headed camping wed thru sunday.
I'll message you. I don't want anything sitting here.

I need to shorten the distance between the spine and the top of the sheath. There is movement now. This should secure the knife in the sheath with no movement whatsoever.
Hey Makael That looseness might not be such a bad thing. Mine was tight when I got It. But I found after chopping things that the sap and residue left on the blade would cause it to stick. When I would try to unsheath the 4 the whole sheath would come up on the dangler. I remedied it by putting a good coat of mink oil on it and shoving in a .250 Cam Machax for a few days. Wee bit loose now but draws like a dream.

Very nice, truly a work of art. I would like to see the end result of both the 4 and the 21.

Back