leather cross-draw sheath for S!K mod 2.7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having any luck looking for a horizontal-crossdraw rh leather sheath for the 2.7...
I can mail in my knife to some good makers, but are there no "standard" models available on the market?
thanx for any info...

I'm not going to be too much help. You probably checked out the Sagewood website, right? He doesn't currently make a 2.7 sheath, but I wonder if any one knows if he takes on custom orders.

You said you have some makers in mind, but I also wonder if grogimus grogimus would make something you'd like? He made me a leather 2.7 pocket sheath that I use all the time. Maybe he could making something cross draw for you.

Haha yes, but at some point he did Survive! Sheathes. I have a patriot leather sheath for an old gen 5.1.

Haha yes, but at some point he did Survive! Sheathes. I have a patriot leather sheath for an old gen 5.1.
Haha, ok.

The OP can do as he pleases, but personally, I wouldn't buy any aftermarket accessory from someone who is actively plotting the demise of the company that makes the knife the item is for.

Might want to get your facts straight before running off at the mouth. SK 'plotted' their own demise which is well documented on their own sub-forum. Just because you do not like the facts doesn't change them.

I generally refer people with SK's to Brian at Sagewood, he can set you up very well. I do not like SK, their knives, and especially their business 'tactics' towards their customers/investors/victims and I do not want anything to do with them.

I'll explain for you Silver so you don't have to read into it, Offering products for them at this point in their current state might seem like I was encouraging people unaware of the many issues to buy from them and I don't want to feel responsible for steering someone over there so they can be strung along with the typical SK lies and excuses later on.

Haha, ok.

The OP can do as he pleases, but personally, I wouldn't buy any aftermarket accessory from someone who is actively plotting the demise of the company that makes the knife the item is for.

Might want to get your facts straight before running off at the mouth. SK 'plotted' their own demise which is well documented on their own sub-forum. Just because you do not like the facts doesn't change them.

I generally refer people with SK's to Brian at Sagewood, he can set you up very well. I do not like SK, their knives, and especially their business 'tactics' towards their customers/investors/victims and I do not want anything to do with them.

I'll explain for you Silver so you don't have to read into it, Offering products for them at this point in their current state might seem like I was encouraging people unaware of the many issues to buy from them and I don't want to feel responsible for steering someone over there so they can be strung along with the typical SK lies and excuses later on.
I think you've gotten quite a few people interested in your facts. Why the need for an investigator and attorney and your efforts to prevent SURVIVE! from gaining new customers?

I've had about six Survive Knives, mostly from their earlier Pa factory. Sold and/or gifted four. I am very happy with the product and realize that the company is coming under fire from many unfulfilled orders. I am honestly sorry to hear that, and that I might have rekindled the fire by my post.
Thanx, Silver and Skystorm, for the info for Brian at Sagewood. I have talked with Ben at JouFuu Leather, and he will make me one if I send in the knife. I just figured there was something already in a catalog somewhere that I missed.
Now, you guys just have a beer and forget that I stirred this up. :)
Best regards,
Don

I've had about six Survive Knives, mostly from their earlier Pa factory. Sold and/or gifted four. I am very happy with the product and realize that the company is coming under fire from many unfulfilled orders. I am honestly sorry to hear that, and that I might have rekindled the fire by my post.
Thanx, Silver and Skystorm, for the info for Brian at Sagewood. I have talked with Ben at JouFuu Leather, and he will make me one if I send in the knife. I just figured there was something already in a catalog somewhere that I missed.
Now, you guys just have a beer and forget that I stirred this up. :)
Best regards,
Don
My apologies for dragging things off topic. Good luck with the sheath work. When you get what you're looking for I'd love to see some pics :thumbsup:

Sagewood lists the S!K 2.7 as one of their "standard" product models for leather sheaths. So, I'm hoping that they have something in stock, or can send me one within a reasonable(?) time period. Thank you again, Silver and Skystorm, for your help.
Don

Sagewood lists the S!K 2.7 as one of their "standard" product models for leather sheaths. So, I'm hoping that they have something in stock, or can send me one within a reasonable(?) time period. Thank you again, Silver and Skystorm, for your help.
Don
That's great! I must have looked in the wrong spot on his site or just wasn't looking close enough. Hope he can get you what you need.

I'm not having any luck looking for a horizontal-crossdraw rh leather sheath for the 2.7...
I can mail in my knife to some good makers, but are there no "standard" models available on the market?
thanx for any info...

Look at the Bark River sheathes. I know they make a leather, cross draw style that would probably fit it.

Brian at Edgewood replied that they do not have anything available yet for the 2.7, and when they do, the 2.7 is too small for a horizontal sheath, such as their scout horizontal desgn. They will only offer sheaths for pocket or neck carry.
I am looking at other ideas. Not sure what this effort will bring. Thanx, guys. I can send it to jou fuu if necessary.
I will make something work.

Brian at Edgewood replied that they do not have anything available yet for the 2.7, and when they do, the 2.7 is too small for a horizontal sheath, such as their scout horizontal desgn. They will only offer sheaths for pocket or neck carry.
I am looking at other ideas. Not sure what this effort will bring. Thanx, guys. I can send it to jou fuu if necessary.
I will make something work.

I have seen @Hale Storm around, he might be able to help you out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back