• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leather Field Notebook Case (Prototype)

moresnowdays

Gold Member
Up for offer is this beautiful and practical field notebook case. Herman Oak Vegtan leather, hand saddle stitching and burnished edges. This one was made to verify dimensions for a pattern I made. This is a simple case that holds a standard 3.5x5.5 inch field notebook. I also sized the interior pockets that capture the notebook cover to do double duty. The can also hold cards, cash, receipts or other small papers.

Asking $Sold via PayPal, shipped CONUS included.

atFtOYwl.jpg

uVwaz5Il.jpg

A0ZOnzxl.jpg

hz5v6zul.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly what I didn't know I needed for patient notes! It's really classy and would make those EMT notebooks a bit more durable.

With a nice coat of beeswax or Sno-Seal, it should wipe down well, too?

I do have Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP Leather Conditioner I could treat it with for you. Or, if you prefer, you could use what you have.

I do have Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP Leather Conditioner I could treat it with for you. Or, if you prefer, you could use what you have.

Very nice, & that sounds great. I just sent a note from my personal email for details.- Thanks for the quick reply.- MA

Pete, 'just came home for lunch and checked the mailbox, thank you!

The workmanship and finish are really beautiful. My go-to note pads are the "Rite in the Rain" 3.5x5's 56-sheet side-bound and the cover is perfectly-dimensioned and fits well in the back, side cargo, or front pants pocket on my uniform. It's a hair too tall to fit in the front uniform shirt chest-pocket to close over it. That's not an issue for me because I don't prefer carrying my notebook there, but thought I would note it in case someone that has to wear a uniform with a pocket with a top-flap closure has the same question.

I'm really happy with the purchase and highly recommend it to others. In fact, I ordered a 2nd for my son. Well-done, Pete.

Dyn Blin; Glad to hear your happy, and really appreciate your kind words!
Thank you

Back