1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leather pouch suggestions for my Case XX Toothpick and GEC #14?

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by sparklygalaxy, Nov 26, 2018.

1. sparklygalaxy

sparklygalaxy Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2018
    Hi guys! ^_^

Update: I think I found two that will work! ^_^ Guess it pays to do just a tad more research sometimes. ♡

So I can't find anything small enough and/or fitted enough for my Case xx Toothpick and my GEC #14. They are each about 3" long and have a very small width. I'm looking for a dark brown leather color for the #14 and black leather for the Case, but honestly just finding a leather pouch that would fit them seems good enough for me.

Do you guys per chance have any good leather pouch suggestions for these two particular knives? I've been cruising Etsy with no luck and the smallest GEC pouch is big enough for my #54 - much too big for the #14.

Here's a photo of them together, for reference:

[​IMG]

Any and all thoughts welcome! :]

Sincerely,

~ Sparkly ♡

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  2. sparklygalaxy

Apr 6, 2018
    [​IMG]

^^ I wonder if this would fit my toothpick...

3. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    These are for 9cm to 14cm knives. They sell for $10.00 ea + S&H. I have owned a few and they are very very nice.
    Otherwise you can buy nylon sheaths if you do the google long enough or get custom leather. Might be others through the exchange if you get lucky and be persistent.

PM to me if you are interested and I'll include a link. 15% cyber monday sale going on. There are others on the site that could appeal to you but the price goes up fast!

Thas all I got

Ray

121088_2000x.jpg

sparklygalaxy likes this.
  4. sparklygalaxy

Apr 6, 2018

Thanks Ray! :) I actually think I found two that will work. ♡