Leather Sheath Pic!!!

Click on the link in my signature below and you'll be able to see a pic of the new Mean Street with its new leather sheath.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

What is the price for leather sheaths for the Badger Attack and Mean street, and when will they be available in left hand versions?
smile.gif

Thanks

Same question but I'm interested in a l. hand sheath for a Police Recruit.
biggrin.gif

Niiiice! I like it! The whole package looks less tactical, which at least for me, it's a good thing. For carry,I like chunky utility knives that look like tools rather than weapons. A Mean Street with a leather pouch sheath is the ideal combination for carry (for me). Looks like a kitchen knife, but can handle much much more than kitchen duty

------------------
It is all Greek to me

Originally posted by Smoke:
Same question but I'm interested in a l. hand sheath for a Police Recruit.
biggrin.gif

I was thinking that my recruit could use a pouch sheath with a flap. (like the ol' Buck 110 folder). I would look like you were carying a folder or a leatherman) any thoughts?

------------------
It is all Greek to me

Copis, I was starting to think I was the only one around here with a Recruit.
biggrin.gif

I would ideally like more kydex but I don't want to risk losing the PR in the mail. The flap is a good idea, not for me, but ideal if you were in a tank or vehicle and banging around a lot.

Back