Leather sheaths for Trough Raider

JMJones2466

Gold Member
Does anyone know who makes leather sheaths for the trough raider. I know Azula does but I’m not a fan of the design. Was wondering if anyone else did leather?

Does anyone know who makes leather sheaths for the trough raider. I know Azula does but I’m not a fan of the design. Was wondering if anyone else did leather?

I don’t currently have a Trough Raider , not yet lol. But I’d bet Chad Pirtle has one. Try cpirtle cpirtle he’s here on BF often.

Thanks guys!

Given my backlog I probably won't be taking new orders for a while yet, I'd work with duramax duramax to get one, hard to beat.

We do offer our leather sheath for the Trough Raider.
A very comfortable carry option.

JjjwIj1.jpg

oyg7yYM.jpg

wxy9J1E.jpg

dpm74p7.jpg

FSdWYQW.jpg

Last edited:
Chad Pirtle cpirtle cpirtle does excellent work

Thanks guys!

Given my backlog I probably won't be taking new orders for a while yet, I'd work with duramax duramax to get one, hard to beat.

Both of the gentlemen above do amazing work. You can’t go wrong with either of them.
Garth

I agree with Garth. Both guys do excellent work.

Agree 100%, both of them do excellent work.

Of course if you would ever consider going with kydex you should check out Buy Brown. He does amazing work and can do kydex bodies with leather cover. You get the best of both worlds, the look of leather and the rugged durability of kydex. Win/Win.

Garth

I like Azulas designs just fine, but they appear too weak, I'm afraid that if I shoved the knife in too hard it would go through because there is no "filler" between the leather. Like Wood or Aged leather that's sewn in between the outside leather . At least that's what I think is between my Rainwalker and Makael sheaths. I do own one of Azulas sheaths but I'm real cautious when inserting the knife. These knives can stab through a car hood !!

We have sold many sheaths for Busse knives over the last few years and have never had a single customer ever contact us to let us know that they have pushed their knife through the sheath. We custom wet mold every sheath to the specific knife which offers an excellent fit and retention. The molded leather locks the handle into the sheath offering a very secure sheath option without excessive weight and bulk.
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our sheaths and should we ever encounter a problem with a specific sheath for a knife we would replace the sheath free of charge and redesign the sheath to fix the problem.
Our sheaths are designed for a specific knife and will not work correctly for other knives that may be similar in size or shape.

I like Azulas designs just fine, but they appear too weak, I'm afraid that if I shoved the knife in too hard it would go through because there is no "filler" between the leather. Like Wood or Aged leather that's sewn in between the outside leather . At least that's what I think is between my Rainwalker and Makael sheaths. I do own one of Azulas sheaths but I'm real cautious when inserting the knife. These knives can stab through a car hood !!

Can’t go wrong there :thumbsup::D He makes great fitting and some wild design kydex sheaths:D

Agreed!!! Dave does fantastic work and he backs his product. His Innovative ideas keep moving things forward and making things better for us. Thanks Dave...

Back