Leather Thread

not really leather per say but we haven’t had internet at work for a day and a half so I tried making a logo on PowerPoint. I’d love to hear some thoughts on it negative or positive. I’m pretty happy with it now but I’ve also been tweaking it for a day but I feel it fits my designs well.
717D5459-5347-47B0-8A0F-92774537A635.jpeg

here’s some more stuff I’ve made recently. I updated my personal wallet pattern to get it exactly how I wanted it dimensions wise along with updating the pockets to how I do them now. I also made it to match my field notes cover.
View attachment 1235851
The back piece has lots of cool character on it from the hide. I know a lot of people don’t like it normally but I love a piece with range marks or something to help make it individually yours.
View attachment 1235852 View attachment 1235853
Then I figured it was time to update the design on my business/card holder and make me one to match my wallet and field notes cover.
View attachment 1235854 View attachment 1235855

finally for another secret Santa on a purely EDC related type forum I made a guy these. His favorite color was green so I wanted to try out the Olive W&C. There’s two slipjoint slips one large and one small for his GECs in some of the photos he posted, a pocket organizer that can hold his Swiss Army knives/pry bar or anything else that would fit, and finally a minimalist bifold that can do half folded cash all made to match.
View attachment 1235856 View attachment 1235857
Really Great Work. And the green is a fantastic color, well done, mate.:cool:

not really leather per say but we haven’t had internet at work for a day and a half so I tried making a logo on PowerPoint. I’d love to hear some thoughts on it negative or positive. I’m pretty happy with it now but I’ve also been tweaking it for a day but I feel it fits my designs well.
View attachment 1236082
Send it brother. Looks good

I did a basket weave on the back. Gonna saddle stitch with black and red. The closing straps will be secured with saddle tacs. And a American flag lining the front is a pebble type rot look. Not sure if I want to basket weave the flap or pebble it. I'm gonna pebble the closing straps and dye them black

I've decided I need elephant leather to make my personal sheath. Seems to be rather hard to track down a legit supplier that doesn't want almost a grand.

Still a work in progress.
8KyKJnI.jpg

l5Id1u3.jpg

Back