Leatherman Charge With or Wothout Pouch

Hello.

I've just received a Leatherman Charge Ti. The only pouch with it was the small one for the accessories. There is no main pouch in the order :mad:

Should it be there, or does it have to be bought seperately :confused:

Thanks.

Hi Roefisher well done on buying a charge im sure you will love it .Was the pouch you got with it the black nylon one with the very bright yellow logo ? what else did you recieve with it and how many bits . As far as i know you should get either a leather or nylon pouch with a metal logo attached , a pocket clip , a bit holder and 6 bits plus a user guide and a quick detachable lanyard ring .What kind of packaging did it come in , mine was in a metal gift tin but have seen two other types on the net .Hope this helps

Duncan

Hello Dunc5

The only pouch was a small nylon one for holding the bits. Nothing else came !!

Item list was,

Tool itself
6 tools on a plastic strip
Small black nylon pouch (size of plastic strip)
Belt clip attachment
Lanyard attachment
Paperwork

It came in a black and yellow cardboard box.

What do you think :confused:

Give the people you got it from a ring or email and see what they have to say , im sure you should have got a std sheath with it , if you get a choice i would go for the nylon one instead of the leather one but maybe thats just me .Did you get it from a well known dealer ?

Dunc

Duncan,

I have emailed them. You see, they gave me to option of a leather or nylon pouch and I picked nylon, so I'm guessing they just didn't remember to include it, sadly. They should post it to me, hopefully :rolleyes:

To be honest, i'm a bit disappinted about that :(
But, the tool itself is great, so not all bad.

Mark

Im sure someone else will jump in and back up what ive said or say what youve got is normal.

Duncan

All you need now is a surefire flashlight to go with your charge , after all a multitools not alot of good in the dark but be warned the surefire way is a slippery slope :)

Dunc

i carry mine clipped inside my pocket.

this tool is made to be used and abused.

i hope you get your belt pouch! :mad:

I have emailed the shop about it. Their opinion was that it was sent, and they then stated that it must have been taken in customs.

Unfortunately, the shop seal was still unopened, when it arrived with me. So, that didn't happen. I sent pictures, as proof, but the response has been a slight disappointment.

But, whatever, everything in context. It will be an expensive pouch for them :D I was buying a lot of items there.

Indeed, I had the idea, as well, of using the belt clip. Thanks for the reinforcment of opinion, LaBella :)

Mark

Too bad Brother, my advice dont you ever buy something from them again.
Try e-bay in the UK maybe you will find a nylon pouch for it. Sorry bro.

Roefisher I would sugest that you email Leatherman with your concerns and I am sure that they will accomdate you.....their after sales service is excellent.

Kap

Thank you for the good advice, fellas. I have emailed the Leatherman website today and hopefully can get a pouch from them.

In the meantime I'm rotating between carrying it in my Leatherman Wave pouch {very tight} and carrying on the belt clip, whilst at home :rolleyes:

I've tried my pocket, but it just feels a little bulky :grumpy: so it's the two options above until i can get sorted out :)

Mark.

I have today received an email from Leatherman in the UK. Their representatives here are WHITBY & COMPANY (UK) LTD.

Although sympathetic towards my case, they couldn't be held responsible for individual companies actions. I can understand and accept that.

So I have purchased one from an agent, whose details they gave me.

Bladebox UK

Incidentally, they have a great supply of items, including original pouches for all Leatherman tools.

A happy conclusion :)

im glad this werked out!

they do make a good product and stand behind it.

shoot I may be able to scrounge one up for you iffin' need be! :cool:

Back