Recommendation? Leatherman Damascus

I've got a Leatherman Damascus, new in an unopened, shrink wrapped box. I plan to list here or eBay but I'm trying to find an equitable price. I'm not writing to gauge interest, but rather to assess the value, since eBay is inconsistent.

I understand if this post is disallowed, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Check the big auction site's SOLD listings for what it sells for. Disregard the highest and lowest prices, average the rest, for a realistic asking price.
The current auctions are not an accurate price/value guide. Some sellers have their "head in the clouds" or are dreaming when they set the starting bid amount. The SOLD listings are much more accurate, since they show what the item actually went for.

Check the big auction site's SOLD listings for what it sells for. Disregard the highest and lowest prices, average the rest, for a realistic asking price.
The current auctions are not an accurate price/value guide. Some sellers have their "head in the clouds" or are dreaming when they set the starting bid amount. The SOLD listings are much more accurate, since they show what the item actually went for.
Thank you. This is helpful info. Happy New Year!

Back