Leatherman Free T4 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Did you know that Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts (and more) are all the same species? Same thing for all the different types of squash (pumpkins, zucchini, hubbard, crookneck, butternut, etc.)

Thank you for the chance, very cool !

Yellowstone National Park is the only place in the U.S. where bison have continuously lived since prehistoric times. What makes Yellowstone’s bison so special is that they’re the pure descendants (free of cattle genes) of early bison that roamed our country’s grasslands. As of July 2015, Yellowstone’s bison population was estimated at 4,900 -- making it the largest bison population on public lands.

Im in. When crayfish molt out of their old exoskeleton they will often eat the molted shell to reabsorb the wasted calcium so that they build their new exoskeleton. Other animals do similar things, like mothers eating placentas and deer eating the velvet that is shed from antler growth.

I'm in please and thank you Dergyll.

Did you know: It takes 40 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of maple syrup.

I’m in…Did you know you can’t lick your own elbow..And thx
Speaking of elbows, bet a girl she can't touch her elbows behind her back. 1) never met anyone that could do that. 2) Enjoy, and you're welcome.

I'm in.

Fast food chains are called different things in other parts of the world. For example, Burger King is called Hungry Jack's in Australia.

Im in and thank you for the opportunity.
The world wastes about one billion metric tons of food each year.

I'm in and thanks for the giveaway!
There's a company named Eternal Reefs that will convert the cremated remains of your loved ones into an artificial reef.......for a small fee of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back