Leaving for 9 days come saturday

Rented a house in the woods on a lake that borders maine and NH called lake umbagog.. Plan on getting some quality woods time with the wife and sprout...doing some fishing praticing some skills watching some wildlife and maybe even catching some fish...haven't decided on the blades yet but there are a few likely candidates...I'll post some pics and such upon my return.

Have fun, dont forget to keep it romantic as well... cabin in the woods

Sasha

I'll definitely take some pics..I'm going to really focus on trying to learn how to post some..2500 posts and no pics is a bloody crime...Sasha, THe wife's talking about having another cub..so I imagine I won't be spending to many nights in front of the telly..LOL..Needless to say I'm looking forward to this trip alot..City living's got me beat.

I'll definitely take some pics..I'm going to really focus on trying to learn how to post some..2500 posts and no pics is a bloody crime...Sasha, THe wife's talking about having another cub..so I imagine I won't be spending to many nights in front of the telly..LOL..Needless to say I'm looking forward to this trip alot..City living's got me beat.

if you ever need help in the pic, department, give me a shout.

brett

Doc,

I'd love to pay a visit to your neck 'o'the woods..I'm sure I could learn alot, Thanks for the kind words.

Excellent news, sounds really perfect.:D
(I'm so stinkin' jealous)

Have a great time :thumbup:

Doc,

I'd love to pay a visit to your neck 'o'the woods..I'm sure I could learn alot, Thanks for the kind words.

Love to see you up here. And that goes for anybody else on the forum who might find themselves passing through here en route to some holiday destination or other. Just give me some advanced notice, and I'd be glad to share my woods with you. :D

Doc

Riley you got me laughing here... if you collect some wild flowers you would be the king for the trip...

That's a great area. I spent my honeymoon there many a moon ago. Just east of there is the Rangeley Lakes region.

I remember catching landlock salmon in both the lakes and rivers about this time of year.

They also have moose in that area of Maine and New Hampshire. We were warned about them when driving along US Hwy 2 late at night. Seems they liked to run alongside of cars for fun.

John

I'm JEALOUS!

Have a blast, be safe, and take plenty of pictures.

My wife and I did that back in May for our 40th Anniversery. Got a cabin for a week on a real nice lake. The kids came up for a few days as well. Really enjoyed it a lot.

Most of us don't take enough time to rest from the rat race. Glad you are able to break the chains for a bit. It's hard to beat a fish fry shore lunch now and then.:thumbup:

Back