1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Left-Hand Star-Tac

Discussion in 'Wilson Combat' started by GarrettWeidman, Jan 11, 2011.

1. GarrettWeidman

GarrettWeidman Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Is there any plans for a left-hand version of the star-tac and the star-benza? I really hope there is, I really like the designs of the Wilson version but will only buy left-hand CRK's. Thanks for any information.

2. WilsonCombatRep

WilsonCombatRep Moderator Moderator

Aug 17, 2009
    Garrett,
    Unfortunately, we don't have plans at this time. Believe me, our fans on BF will be the first to know if we do!

3. Daniel

Daniel

Oct 3, 1998
    I would also be interested in a lefty. Of course, that and $400!!

4. rororo64

rororo64

Sep 5, 2010
    hmm... Any chance of starting shipping to Canada? I first saw the Startac Umnumzaan a few months ago on the forums and it looks amazing, however when I tried to oreder one online I was told that Canada is restricted? I REALLY want to get my hands on one of these buggers...

5. WilsonCombatRep

WilsonCombatRep Moderator Moderator

Aug 17, 2009
    We are working on a solution to the international sales problem. Stay tuned!

6. jmclfrsh

jmclfrsh Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Did you guys ever get your lefties?

7. jmclfrsh

Dec 1, 2012
    If I didn't already have a lefty Micarta large Sebbie, which I really like but just started carrying finally, I'd be all over one of these for sure.

8. jmclfrsh

Dec 1, 2012
    Went with a right-hander anyway. :D

9. Stand Straight

Stand Straight Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

Mine's the older brother to this beauty...larger pivot screw. I'm waiting patiently for my cross-draw leather sheath to arrive from Poland that will house my Star-Tac lefty.
    What kind of exotic leather pouch is that RamZar? Shark?:thumbup:

10. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Good eye. It's a Black Shark Lo-Profile Leather Holster.