• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Left Handed Folder

Hey ya'll....I've had a few people emailing me about left handed knives and occasionally I make one. This one has a 3 1/4" S30v blade, 1/8" thick, satin finished. The frame is beefy 1/8" titanium with my snakeskin patterning on it. The sculpted ti pocket clip has been patterned to match the frame. This piece was a little experimental because I wanted to try finger grooves on the pattern for a secure and comfortable grip. They came out great!

Asking $SOLD plus shipping CONUS for this one. I can take Paypal or MO. Thanks for looking and I always appreciate your comments! :)

leftyarc1.jpg

leftyarc2.jpg

leftyarc3.jpg

Way too cool, Peter! Your Solar Arc and SA-inspired folders are pieces of real beauty.

Here you go Clayton.....They're just plain standoffs. I might be getting some ti ones soon though.

leftyarc4.jpg

Could someone please buy this knife. My money is already spent for the next 30 years and this knife is torturing me by looking so cool.

Back