• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Left handed Predator

This one was a special order knife but the customer decided he wanted somthing diferent, no biggy. Specs are a 4.25 inch cutting edge S30V Warncliff blade, blasted finish, 5.5 inch .125 thousandths titanium frames, blasted brushed, anodized green, my custom titanium back spacers and my custom titanium pocket clip. Price, $350.00.

Thanks
Jim Burke
www.burkeknives.com

Attachments

• predator large web view.jpg
    predator large web view.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 647
wow, good looking knife. Lefty too. That would be PERFECT for me.......can I make payments? (just kiddin')

Well now......guess what I just got in the mail.This is one of those cases where the picture does not even come close to doing this baby justice......Yeooowww! I'm talkin' B.A folder. I can only say that I am extremely impressed with the knife. Just opening it will scare the hair off your arm, it's that freakin' sharp. It opens so smooth you would not believe it. The quality and attention to detail are fantastic. I am extremely happy.

Back